Putting HTML code onto my website
To add HTML code to your website, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Change Content' in the Main Options
- Select the page you wish to add your code to
- Select 'Creative' from the 'Change Level drop down list
- Click on the 'HTML' button in the bottom left-hand corner of the page
- Next, cut and paste your HTML code
- Then, click on the 'Normal' button
- Click on 'Save and Finish' and you're done!
Please Note: You can go from ‘Simple Mode’ to ‘Creative Mode’ without losing any images, text or layouts. However, any images and layouts made in ‘Creative Mode’ will be lost when changing from ‘Creative Mode’ back to ‘Simple Mode’ - only your text will be kept.